I keep hearing myself say “Oh this year went by too fast. I’m not ready for the holidays.” But truly there is no way to stop the clock so we mine as well embrace the season!
One of my favorite “crafty” things to do at Christmas is simply gift wrapping. I love deciding what colors I’m going to use. I want my loved ones to know I put as much care into picking out their gift as I did wrapping it. Sometimes I think the excitement of a gift being opened is better than the actual gift itself!
This year I’m going with dark green, white and gold!
A few other things I plan to do during the holidays:
- Make Pumpkin Pie from scratch for Thanksgiving.
- Design a Christmas Card with Molly from our wedding photos.
- See a Christmas show with my mom.
- Visit Historic Downtown Franklin, TN.
- See Disney’s A Christmas Carol in 3D